Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Someone please photoshop these images in dark grey with no metallic with black wheels!

Old 09-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Really awesome stuff.

Also, people should bear in mind this is what the most extreme rendition of the car is supposed to look like.
I expect the "standard" design to be a lot more toned down.

Last edited by NGJR; 09-25-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 09-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Member
Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Senna1994 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
What a Beauty! Wait till you see it in person!

Old 09-25-2012, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
**** me, that bitch is a 10

Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Teamspeed Member
zbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to allzbaums is a name known to all
I like the wing. I can picture it working, it just looks logical. . . Can't imagine what kind of slowing power it has.

Old 09-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jashanjeet is an unknown quantity at this point
Did some quick color changes. Looks awesome in white and in red.

I love this car.

Edit: Also, that diffuser is just wild. The more I see this car, the more I like it.

Attached Images         

Last edited by jashanjeet; 09-26-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Looks awesome in purple!

Old 09-26-2012, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Looks amazing in pearl white.

Funny McLaren actually chose one of the worst colors.

Old 09-26-2012, 09:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Turboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond reputeTurboholic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jashanjeet
Did some quick color changes. Looks awesome in white and in red.

I love this car.

Edit: Also, that diffuser is just wild. The more I see this car, the more I like it.
Wooow gooood Job, thats how i Love this Car

Old 09-26-2012, 09:46 AM
Teamspeed Member
SpeedRob is on a distinguished roadSpeedRob is on a distinguished road
That really does look fantastic and really makes all current supercars look dated from a styling perspective - including the current MP12.

Quick Reply: This is the New McLaren P1 Supercar