Notices
McLaren McLaren MP4-12C, F1, & More Discussion Forum.

MP4-12C under the vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Banned
Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Chad@McLarenPHL You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
MP4-12C under the vehicle

Myself and Matt Gramling at McLaren Philadelphia were trying to think of something unusual to post in the McLaren Forum. So far we've come up with some underbody photo's. You really can't appreciate this vehicle until you see how well crafted this machine is, even down to the cf duct work of the optional Ceramic Carbon Brakes. Enjoy!

Attached Images       
Old 01-12-2012, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Nice, and Thank you!

Hopefully that brake "air channel/deflector" is more robust than Porsche used on the GT3's! I went through a few of those! LOL!

Last edited by Moving Chicane; 01-12-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
falb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond reputefalb has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for showing those. Very interesting features. I love how flat and smooth the underside is. Do the iron brakes have those vents?

Old 01-13-2012, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ANDYC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by falb
Thanks for showing those. Very interesting features. I love how flat and smooth the underside is. Do the iron brakes have those vents?
Just nearly broke my back looking falb!!! I was sure that one of the reasons that the unsprung weight of the iron brakes was that they dont require the additional cooling of the ceramics,looks to me like there are no significant cooling vents for them,but really need to get it on a ramp to be sure.Or i could just feel,but they are a bit hot at the moment

Old 01-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
Awesome, thanks for sharing.

Old 01-13-2012, 05:56 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
perfectly flat - awesome!

Old 01-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Novo Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome, dude!!! thanks for sharing this.