Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

2015 Alfa Romeo Spider Comes Into Focus

Old 04-04-2013, 09:35 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Post 2015 Alfa Romeo Spider Comes Into Focus

Name:  Alfa Spider 2015 copy.jpg
Views: 24651
Size:  193.3 KB

2015 Alfa Romeo Spider Comes Into Focus
Coo, coo, ca-choo, Mrs Robinson

Here's our best guess so far on what the new Alfa spider will look like. The new spider will sit on the next-gen Mazda Miata's underpinnings In a join venture between the two auto-makers and be built in Mazda's Hiroshima plant, yet will look decisively Italian styled.

While nothing has been officially confirmed, we hear the new spider will be powered by a turbocharged 1.8-liter power-plant that should churn out around 200 hp. The spider is set to be extremely light, with weight distribution expected to be 50/50 for optimal handling and balance.

If a remake of the graduate is to be in the next few years, we can predict with most certainty what car Benjamin Braddock will be driving!

Old 04-04-2013, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Not bad, ideal for those teens looking for an interesting "first car"

Old 04-04-2013, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
I used to love the Alfa spider from the 80's. I was dirt poor and couldn't afford one so I used to drive by the dealership after hours. One night I stopped by with my girlfriend (my wife of 26 yrs), got off looked around and left my keys in my locked car. Had to end up waiting for hours until my grandfather could pick us up.

Old 04-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
I heard this might be based on the the ND next gen Miata? Rendering looks fantastic, would be a perfect successor to the original.

Old 04-04-2013, 06:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Zambrano You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
I heard this might be based on the the ND next gen Miata? Rendering looks fantastic, would be a perfect successor to the original.
and can be your potential "second car" in a near future

Old 04-04-2013, 11:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zambrano
and can be your potential "second car" in a near future
If it looks anything like that rendering, it would definitely be one of my realistic dream cars!

Old 04-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Carrera
If it looks anything like that rendering, it would definitely be one of my realistic dream cars!
Which color you want?

Execute Black or Hot Red

Old 04-05-2013, 05:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
Speaking of Alfa Romeo. I just bought this vintage dealership sign at Barrett Jackson Palm Beach this morning
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1365197309.437313.jpg
Views: 2974
Size:  51.2 KB

Old 04-05-2013, 07:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
can't wait to see the 4c....or is this it?