Notices
Maserati | Alfa Romeo | General Italian Quattroporte, Gran Turismo, MC12, 4C, Guilia & More Discussion Forum.

Lancia Stratos full chassis restoration done by Kreissieg

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 05:25 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Kreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond repute
Lancia Stratos full chassis restoration done by Kreissieg

Hello.

Our paint shop has been working on the full chassis restoration on this Lancia Stratos.
The work has requested by one of our close dealer who has stripped the mechanical parts before bring it to us.

The mechanical restoration will be done by them while we are doing chassis restoration.

Unfortunately, this car was already done(restoration part) when I took the picture.
So I will be taking pictures of painting process.
We transported this perfect example to display on one of major restoration show in Japan.

The plan has been changed.
We are going to actually do the mechanical part in our shop too!

These pictures were taken while we are loading the chassis to the truck to transport to the show.

Back from the show

Start painting the primer.

Last edited by Kreissieg; 06-15-2010 at 05:47 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Nice!!! I'm so seriously in love with the Stratos. One of my all-time favorites for sure.

If you can get us more pics from the dealer that's putting it back together, I will forever owe you a million rep points.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StanAi You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Jae,

You guys truly do have some amazing projects going on over there. Keep up the great work. And don't forget to post pics!

Old 06-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
My favorite car of all time, by far. I will own one in the next few years, and keep it forever. Had a chance to buy a beautiful, perfect, Group IV conversion a couple of years ago, for $100,000, and didn't. Still trying to figure out what I was thinking . . .

Old 06-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
danmaxxx is an unknown quantity at this point
That was really a BELLISSIMA AUTOMOBILE!
I saw one a couple of years ago at the "Concorso d'Eleganza Villa D'Este" in Cernobbio and it didn't look so perfectly shaped as this one.
I'm looking forward for the final result!
Great job, guys!

Old 06-11-2010, 07:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond reputeNuclearSymphony has a reputation beyond repute
Just stunning, as always with you guys. Casually restoring a Stratos, which is awesomeness in the metal to begin with, and a Ferrari Testarossa 512 in the background . . . another normal day in the life of Ksg.

Old 06-13-2010, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
C&L_CamB is an unknown quantity at this point
Very cool car. Top Gear had a cool piece on them.

Old 06-15-2010, 05:46 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Kreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond reputeKreissieg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
If you can get us more pics from the dealer that's putting it back together, I will forever owe you a million rep points.

The plan has been changed.
We are going to actually do the mechanical part in our shop too!

Front half is done with primer.

Old 06-15-2010, 07:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
+rep!

That' so awesome!

Old 06-24-2010, 03:25 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Process is little slow BUT we are putting some time to time everyday.

Quick Reply: Lancia Stratos full chassis restoration done by Kreissieg