Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

My new daily driver... M4 content

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 09:49 AM
Former Sponsor
IncurveWheels is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking My new daily driver... M4 content

After going back and forth for quite a few months looking for a good deal on an M4, I finally came across one and pulled the trigger. Pretty much loaded aside from CCB & Driver Assist. Car was delivered to me last Tuesday and haven't had much time behind the wheel, but I definitely love it. The color wasn't my first choice, but it has grown on me quickly.. I may still wrap it down the road, but for now it's perfect.

Have a ton of mods already sitting in my office waiting to go on, so hopefully I'll be able to update this thread soon.

Name:  bhVqAoA.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  89.8 KB
Name:  3IgBQiU.png
Views: 5
Size:  854.0 KB

Old 05-11-2015, 01:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Wow what a color, I've not seen that before!
That is Loud but I like it!!
Nice M4 bud, enjoy it!!

Would love to see more photos.

Old 05-11-2015, 06:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Nice Combo !!