Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

My YAS M4 w/ 20" Brixton Forged Directional Mesh

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2015, 01:42 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
whitelp560 is an unknown quantity at this point
My YAS M4 w/ 20" Brixton Forged Directional Mesh

I always liked Mesh wheels on these cars. So when Brixton Forged approached me to promote their new CM7 directional line I was in love. let me know what you guys think.

Mods:
Akropovic exhaust
H&R 435 SS springs
Brixton Forged 20" CM7s
M Performance full Aerokit

Attached Images      

Last edited by whitelp560; 01-12-2015 at 01:43 AM.
Old 01-12-2015, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to behold
So, you didn't have to buy..how does one get such a sweet deal?

Old 01-13-2015, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
have a nice car, being down for multiple testfits and fotoshoots.. OT: totally awesome! enjoy it in good health.

Old 01-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to beholdjengleco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Dyna
have a nice car, being down for multiple testfits and fotoshoots.. OT: totally awesome! enjoy it in good health.

Have the car and have the patience..where do i sign up?