Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Rev battle! BMW F22 M235i w/ Armytrix exhaust versus BMW F30 335i w/ Armytrix exhaust

Old 07-24-2014, 11:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ArmyTrix_F1_Exhaust is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Rev battle! BMW F22 M235i w/ Armytrix exhaust versus BMW F30 335i w/ Armytrix exhaust

M235i Product Information: www.armytrix.com/BMW-M235i.php

335i Product Information: www.armytrix.com/BMW-M235i.php

To enhance BMW M235i by adding the Armytrix stainless steel exhaust system to increase power, reduce weight, and improve sound. This precision-made performance system delivers more power, especially in the low and mid rev range, the effect on the sound is significant, adding a deep resonant sporty sound, but at the same time neutralizes the annoying frequencies in the most critical rpm range. Complete the look with a set of twin sporty chrome polished silver tailpipes, or optional of titanium plating blue tail pipes.

What we differ from other brand’s exhaust systems that has no valves or no auto function is our unique “Throttle Pedal Sensor and Engine RPM Signal Auto Functions”, we offer car owners with better launch-start without losing backpressure by automatically closing the valves at low rpm, when your car is driving at high speeds, the valves will automatically open to increase air flow for better performance (hp & torque gained) and sound, car owners can set whatever the timing for valves to automatically open and close by engine rpm and how deep they press the gas pedal, it’s a new innovation system to bring your car to a whole nother level and it’s not just an exhaust system you’re getting, it’s a new driving experience that you never had before.

Watch more videos: www.youtube.com/user/armytrix