Notices
///M BMW's Motorsport Inspired Road Cars Discussion Forum.
Powered by CARiD.com

Just got life time BMWCCA membership

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Just got life time BMWCCA membership

The search for a replacement E39 M5 is not going well, so as a backup plan, I decided to sign up for the life time membership for both me and the mrs.

That way, when the F10 M5 can be spec'ed for $1000 over invoice in a couple of years like the E90 M3, we can get one and get my $1000 bucks back from BMW with the BMWCCA rebate.

Should have done it when life time was $500 instead of $1000, oh well. At least if I get the M5 then I break even.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Ok.

Old 05-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
What else do you get from BMW for a cool grand? I don't really know what BMWCCA is, but I know they get discounts on the BMW autocross events. Anything else? Just trying to figure out what the money gets you. Thanks!

Old 05-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
And as far as a replacement for the E39 M5, I'm pretty set on if (and sadly, more likely when) the day comes to replace my 00' Carbon Black, it'll most likely be by an E60 M5. The only remaining question is, to SMG or not to SMG. I'm just 100% sold on the M5 as the perfect "everything" car, so really the only thing that can ever replace it is a newer copy of the original.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Not only that, but you get some of the most annoying spam emails around

Old 05-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Not only that, but you get some of the most annoying spam emails around
Should have kept up the membership, could have gotten some $$$ for the E90 M3 too.

If you have car ADD and lease or buy BMW's on a regular basis, it's a good deal since you get anywhere from 500 to 1500 each time you buy a car.

They make you wait a year for the first time though.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
And as far as a replacement for the E39 M5, I'm pretty set on if (and sadly, more likely when) the day comes to replace my 00' Carbon Black, it'll most likely be by an E60 M5. The only remaining question is, to SMG or not to SMG. I'm just 100% sold on the M5 as the perfect "everything" car, so really the only thing that can ever replace it is a newer copy of the original.
E60 M5's are unbelievable deals right now.

I just can't get over the bangled butt.

Old 05-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by Jetpilot718
What else do you get from BMW for a cool grand? I don't really know what BMWCCA is, but I know they get discounts on the BMW autocross events. Anything else? Just trying to figure out what the money gets you. Thanks!
20% or more on parts discount from dealers.

In CA, it is required for you to attend their HPDE events.

But for me it's mostly for getting some money back for my car ADD.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
why wouldn't you be able to get the M5 for $1000 over invoice now?

Old 05-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by .:Raul
why wouldn't you be able to get the M5 for $1000 over invoice now?
If you know of a dealer that can do that, let me know.

My M3 dealer wants 10K over sticker. Actually, most CA dealers want 10K over sticker.

I don't begrudge that, supply and demand and all.

Also, I don't think the lease rate is good right now for the F10 M5 either. Again, just BMW trying to milk a product while it can, capitalism and all.

Quick Reply: Just got life time BMWCCA membership