Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

Wally 85m Tradition.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:08 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Wally 85m Tradition.

Oh yeah, so I'm gonna pick one of these up, possibly charcoal grey. HAHA I wish!
Name:  85wpTrad_02_zoom.jpg
Views: 786
Size:  84.8 KB

Name:  85wpTrad_01_zoom.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  63.5 KB

Name:  85wpTrad_03_zoom.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  50.8 KB

Old 06-30-2008, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
JarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond reputeJarodL has a reputation beyond repute
Actually looks similar to Rising Sun. Do any of these Wally concepts actually get built? I thought they only made one of the 119' and that never sold?

Old 06-30-2008, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JarodL
Actually looks similar to Rising Sun. Do any of these Wally concepts actually get built? I thought they only made one of the 119' and that never sold?
Kinda looks like Rising Sun, but much better IMO. This yacht seems to have a better use of her deck space.

They have made a few. They sell tons of Sail Boats, wally tenders, and have sold many wally power yachts in the 47 to 70 foot range. The 118 was commissioned by someone that couldn't afford it when it came time to pay, so Wally built the 118 to show what they could do, however was to expensive to purchase and operate. It would have been just as fast and more economical with 2 KaMeWa jets and 1 Turbine. 2 years ago when I read a report on it, she was burning 1.22 euros per second at speed. Supposedly there is another one being built for someone, with the different engine set up.

There are 2 concept sailboats that will supposedly be built.
If I had the cash to buy one, I would def commission the yacht in this thread. I think she is gorgeous.

Old 06-30-2008, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond reputeashokn225 has a reputation beyond repute
The 118 is probably the coolest yacht in the world.