Notices
Luxury Cruisers and Performance Yachts Sea Ray, Sunseeker, Riva, Chris-Craft, Formula, Wally Boats, Magnum Marine & More Discussion Forum.

J-Craft Sea Trial. Went out today

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Cool J-Craft Sea Trial. Went out today

So today I took out the J-Craft. Again, I went with my father and mother and my father brought a friend of his along.

Today seemed like a perfect day to sea trial a boat, and it was. It was windy, and the sea was definitely rough, I'd say 6-8 foot. This is a good thing because any boat can look good on a calm day, so we were all happy that it would be rough out.

The sales Lady and the captain happily obliged at our request to go out to sea.

What a phenomenal boat! Extremely sea worthy. It was, at times, a wet ride and that is expected in the kind of sea conditions today. The boat has the 500HP Volvo's with the IPS system. It get's up to speed very quickly and quietly. It has en extremely smooth ride, and a very smooth steering input. The boat has a great turning radius at speed which is a plus. It's an absolutely comfortable boat at all speeds and all sea conditions that you would face here in Miami.

As far as quality, the boat is put together very well. The one we went on had some things that needed to be tended to, but that is as expected with a demo boat. The only negative I can see with it is the maintenance. You really have to look after this boat much more than any other boat. It's not a boat that you party on at all, it's not a boat that you just tell people "just throw that stuff there". You really need to baby this boat more than others. I'm ok with that, as I always take good care of my things.

As far as looks, it is absolutely gorgeous. One of the most elegant boats I have seen. It really has some great style. It had so many little details that were just great. I truly loved this boat, and I was glad to be able to check it out.

I took some pictures and hope that you guys enjoy them.

J Craft | Home

Hideaway GPS:

Panerai Clock:

My father and the sales lady enjoying the big waves:

Yours truly:

Bye Bye Beautiful:

Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
wow incredible boat! Thanks for sharing... Do you mind me asking what that baby goes for?

Old 03-02-2011, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for sharing!! The J-crafts are, by far, my favorite boats. Glad to see you guys enjoyed. I hope to one day do the same.

Old 03-02-2011, 06:20 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I love it, need to have it down in Saint-Tropez, Porto Cervo or Portofino.

Old 03-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
That is an amazing boat, so beautiful!

Old 03-02-2011, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
wow incredible boat! Thanks for sharing... Do you mind me asking what that baby goes for?
No worries. I believe it goes for about 680Euro So roughly 900kUS. Seeing as how a smaller Hinckley goes for less, this is WAY better. Looks better too IMO.

Originally Posted by HarveyMushman
Thanks for sharing!! The J-crafts are, by far, my favorite boats. Glad to see you guys enjoyed. I hope to one day do the same.
Def enjoyed it.

Originally Posted by MeanMachine
I love it, need to have it down in Saint-Tropez, Porto Cervo or Portofino.
I agree. I can definitely see myself in Portofino with this.

Oh BTW, I don't have you on FB anymore.

Originally Posted by 997carrerasblk06
That is an amazing boat, so beautiful!
It really is.

Last edited by Hernando; 03-02-2011 at 07:35 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
fantastic boat!

Old 03-03-2011, 05:54 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Great set of pictures, can't wait to see which one you eventually choose. Nice position to be in! Let me know if you want the Swedish one and maybe we can get you a better deal, I think my cousin knows one of the founders.

Old 03-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
iceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the roughiceman912 is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful......so sexy.....

Old 03-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful boat! Enjoy it!

Quick Reply: J-Craft Sea Trial. Went out today