Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

EVS Motors + ADV.1 GTR

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 07:28 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ADV.1 Wheels You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
EVS Motors + ADV.1 GTR

This GTR might be one of my favorites we've ever done. EVS Motors did this perfectly with the rear diffuser, the duckbill trunk, sideskirts, and of course the ADV6 R series.

I really don't need to say anything else. Just look at the pictures and take it all in! I do wish we had a few more photos though...

21x10.5 and 21x12.5 ADV6 R series