Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

My 2011 Sti Sedan Walk Around Video

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond repute
My 2011 Sti Sedan Walk Around Video

hi guys , i want to share with you a short video of my new track car

2011 subaru sti sedan

let me know what do you think

in my opinion it looks better than my 2009 sti hatch back

the car is much wider and more stable in the road

video ...

YouTube - E.KANOO 2011 SUBARI STI SEDAN WALK-AROUND

Old 09-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura aboutTAHorizon has a spectacular aura about
Nice purchase! I love the new look of the STI. You have a nice collection of other cars as well.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
I look forward to testing one of these out. Looks like a winner.

Old 09-11-2010, 10:39 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
STi sedan looks great!

Old 09-11-2010, 11:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
I like it a lot!

Old 09-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Love it. Can't wait to see them here.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Looks much nicer as a sedan mashallah. Enjoy it in the best of health!

Old 09-12-2010, 12:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!IMPORTIMAGE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
looks great enjoy it!

Old 09-12-2010, 03:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud ofJamesCaton has much to be proud of
Looks fantastic! The right color, too.
Any mods planned?

Old 09-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
brn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond reputebrn996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JamesCaton
Looks fantastic! The right color, too.
Any mods planned?
thanks man for your comment

since the car is not out yet in the usa

i'm thinking of installing my 09 sti parts , since i'm building a buit motor for my 09 sti all the parts i used to have are to be replaced

i'm planing to install my used aem intake , cobb down pipe , up pipe and build a custom 3 inch exhaust with titanum 3.5 inch tips and use my cobb tune which made a good power 313 awhp
and i hope the lowering springs from my 09 sti can be installed into the 2011 sedan

Quick Reply: My 2011 Sti Sedan Walk Around Video