Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

Lexus LFA spotted at Cars&Coffee in Irvine, CA

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2009, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Lexus LFA spotted at Cars&Coffee in Irvine, CA

That sound is sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKaZB...ayer_embedded#

Old 12-12-2009, 07:04 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
It's a pretty sweet car and sounds nice...but I am not convinced of the $350k price tag

Old 12-12-2009, 07:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond reputevpr1019 has a reputation beyond repute
The sound if him scraping the front on the road?

I really like this car, just wonder if the accelerator pedal will get stuck.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:11 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vpr1019
The sound if him scraping the front on the road?

Yeah he rocked the lip coming out of the driveway

Old 12-12-2009, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I think that it is ugly. That being said, I am sure it performs.

Old 12-12-2009, 07:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
that's not what I expected

Old 12-12-2009, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL scrapes it comin into the road! sounds good...but not $350k good

Old 12-12-2009, 08:01 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ljg335i
It's a pretty sweet car and sounds nice...but I am not convinced of the $350k price tag

Old 12-12-2009, 08:02 PM
jim
Teamspeed Senior Member
jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!jim You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by vpr1019

Old 12-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
EFifty5AMG is an unknown quantity at this point
350k and you have a Lexus, pass! That was great watching him lip it...

Quick Reply: Lexus LFA spotted at Cars&Coffee in Irvine, CA