Notices
Insurance Learn everything you ever wanted to know regarding all forms of insurance. Protect your valuables and your loved ones.

Allstate to Raise Homewoners Rates by up to 10%

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Former Sponsor
Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Rubin Insurance You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DrgnTmr
2 tornadoes came thru this area last April (NE TN & SW VA) for the first time in over a generation.
Now, we've been warned .. "rates are going up".
We buy insurance to cover ourselves from incidents like this .. and then when you need insurance the most, companies want to up the ante as their play on the odds bites em in the backside.
At the same time, the companies are tighter than BP on the Gulf Coast providing funds to many of those most devastated by these weather disasters.

I don't slight the agents .. but the companies .. I can't imagine a soul who needs the coverage that doesn't feel like this really chaps their backsides.
I understand and appreciate your comment, but it's all about relationships and getting the clients paid. Certainly insurance companies take a hard stand sometimes and you need someone to fight for you. This is what a broker does. An Agent is an employee of the company you are submitting a claim with. Brokers work for the client. Totally different relationship.