Notices
Health & Wellness Personal Training, Cycling, Running, Nutrition, & More Discussion Forum

Share your ride!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 01:36 PM
nrz
Teamspeed Senior Member
nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!nrz You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Share your ride!!

Many third party apps for iPhones and Android devises track your mileage, speed and ride data while Garmin devices are becoming more and more popular with their attractive features. Lets post up some ride data and see who's really getting down to the nitty gritty with their rides!!

Below is my ride from Saturday (didn't upload Sunday yet). This was after 5 days off due a brush fire in my back yard and rain the rest of the week.

4/14/12 - Woodbridge/Greenbrier/partial Laurel by s14m3driver at Garmin Connect - Details

So, post em up!

Old 04-18-2012, 12:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
I use logyourride on the iphone, great app. I'll be posting some MTB routes using it and of course pics during the season this summer.

Attached Images  
Old 11-11-2012, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Member
Cooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura aboutCooch has a spectacular aura about