Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new 991 GT3 thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
vcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura aboutvcruiser has a spectacular aura about
My new 991 GT3 thread!

Hey guys,

Picked up a brand new 2014 991 GT3 the other day!
This thing is an absolute beast. Such a fun car to drive. I was not expecting it to be this fun!

HRE wheels are on their way (21'' P104 brushed aluminium centre lock)

Clear corners are now installed

Full IPE exhaust system just got installed and it sounds mind blowing.

p12

And here's a clip of me accelerating with the new IPE exhaust installed!

Hope you like it!

More pics to come as wheels get installed in a couple weeks.

Most of of you don't know me here. Little introduction.

I love cars and i have a few toys that i like to modify and i also have a few stock collectors that i don't really touch!

Modern fun toys

2012 McLaren 12C - Orange - (HRE wheels, vorsteiner rear, MSO fenders)
2011 SLS AMG - Alubeam silver - (HRE wheels, brabus paddles, brabus suspension)
2009 SL65 Black Series - Grey - (Stock)
2007 CLK 63 Black Series -Silver - (Stock)

Classics

1990 Ferrari F40 - Red - (Tubi exhaust)
1996 Porsche Turbo - Black - (Stock) (one of my favourites ever)
1967 Corvette Stingray - Black/red

Daily Drives

Waiting on my 2015 S63 coupe to be delivered. a couple months left.

Cheers,

Old 11-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
ANDYYYYYYYY! Good to have you on here brotha! So glad you picked up the 991 GT3! We take her out when I'm back in Montreal for some proper pictures

Old 11-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
AMAZING!! thanks for sharing! love the stable

Old 11-05-2014, 02:03 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats on the new GT3, looks mean in full black!!!

IPE exhaust sounds good too.

Wonderful collection you have there. Thanks for sharing your enthousiasm with us.

Old 11-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Love it and it sounds wicked

Old 11-05-2014, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Member
AcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura aboutAcuraMDX has a spectacular aura about
Very nice pick up, congrats !

Hope to see you downtown with that one too. Remember chatting with you at a light when you where in St-Henri with the SL Black Series !

Old 11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations! The GT3 is a beauty Also I love your collection

Old 11-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Banned
m4rk3t is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations on your new acquisition. The GT3 is an incredible automobile. Beautiful color combination.

Also, nice fleet of other vehicles.

Last edited by m4rk3t; 11-06-2014 at 10:33 AM.
Old 11-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nohssiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Congratulations on your choice! Best car money can buy! Drive safely!

Old 11-06-2014, 12:48 PM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
We also want a "My old F40 thread" with pics from inside and out!!!

Quick Reply: My new 991 GT3 thread!