Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 gt3 rs

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Are they going to do MSRP or a markup?
One of our local dealers said that they returned all the deposits for the 3RS and will instead put a 50k markup on them. Is this what is happening elsewhere?
No pricing yet. My dealer is not going to hose me like that. I expect to pay msrp and options and hope for a fair trade on my '04.

Old 09-10-2014, 02:17 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
there's going to be some really upset customers over the rs, I think the issues they had on the gt3 will make this car more desirable, also with the 918 issue of supply, see my thread.i did here yesterday that the 918 customer rs's would be separate from the normal allocation, which I also here is going to be very small!!! great!!

Old 09-12-2014, 06:48 PM
Teamspeed Member
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
There is talk at rennlist that the RS will not be announced until March with deliveries starting in November '15... Talk about a long wait.

I also understand that the RS will not have rws in order to be homologated consistent with the RSR race cars which regulations do not allow for rws. If that is the case, the standard GT3's will probably lap faster than the RS.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by rockitman
There is talk at rennlist that the RS will not be announced until March with deliveries starting in November '15... Talk about a long wait.

I also understand that the RS will not have rws in order to be homologated consistent with the RSR race cars which regulations do not allow for rws. If that is the case, the standard GT3's will probably lap faster than the RS.
Porsche never make the RS slower than standard GT3!