Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What a month Carrera GT and Gt2 RS arrived !

Old 07-27-2014, 02:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
What a month Carrera GT and Gt2 RS arrived !

The Carrera GT is a real dream for me since 2004 .
I have the budget since 2 monthes and I was searching hard .
I was very surprised , it was very difficult to find a good Carrera GT with a full history , European version , without accident .
I have seen a lot of cars , and a very few were correct .
Prices are increasing fast and I was a little bit disappointed , thinking that I wasn t found....
But i found my dream , trough afrien of mine an incredible car .
2004 , one owner and only 3500 km ! Like new
I send the car directly to the factory in prder to make the maintenance and put the new Michelin tires , car will be back soon .
Several day after I have had a unique opportunity to trade my 997 gt2 for a white 997 GT2 rs and I did it .
What a perfect combo for a Porsche fan like me !

Old 07-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Manursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the roughManursr is a jewel in the rough
Some pics

Attached Images      
Old 07-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Teamspeed Member
supertomcat is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats on your CGT and your GT2RS

Old 07-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Manursr
The Carrera GT is a real dream for me since 2004 .
I have the budget since 2 monthes and I was searching hard .
I was very surprised , it was very difficult to find a good Carrera GT with a full history , European version , without accident .
I have seen a lot of cars , and a very few were correct .
Prices are increasing fast and I was a little bit disappointed , thinking that I wasn t found....
But i found my dream , trough afrien of mine an incredible car .
2004 , one owner and only 3500 km ! Like new
I send the car directly to the factory in prder to make the maintenance and put the new Michelin tires , car will be back soon .
Several day after I have had a unique opportunity to trade my 997 gt2 for a white 997 GT2 rs and I did it .
What a perfect combo for a Porsche fan like me !
Bonjour Manursr,

FELICITATIONS - On est tres similaire..je reve aussi d´une C-GT. Like you Im also still owning my GT2 997 - but would upgrade to a black GT2RS soon as well..but there arent so many black ones so I keep looking - but not urgent.

Im really happy for you - ..I would be happy if you could take me one day for a little ride in you beast - I mean the C-GT - I have driven the GT2RS also numrous times - know that....we can make a date then " 2x GT2RS and 1 C-GT"

Im from time to time in Spa..si tu est la - laisse moi savoir
a bientot,

Old 07-27-2014, 05:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice!

Old 07-27-2014, 08:04 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Good choice with the GT2 switch to the GT2RS and Congrats on your CGT enjoy them in best of health.

Old 07-28-2014, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute0-60Motorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on the CGT and GT2 RS. The Best of the Best. enjoy..

Old 07-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations! Two great choices

Old 07-28-2014, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
Jumping horse I m in the north pf France and often in Spa

Old 07-29-2014, 12:05 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
I hate you. Congrats.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What a month Carrera GT and Gt2 RS arrived !