Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3 hypercars.. Which would you choose?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 06:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
3 hypercars.. Which would you choose?

Hello guys,

I was wondering which of these 3 hyper cars would be your choice. I'm considering getting one of them. I opened the same thread on all 3 forums.

McLaren P1
Porsche 918 Spyder
Ferrari LaFerrari

My initial thought is that the best looking one out of all 3 is P1. The obvious quicker one is LaFerrari (0-300 is 1,5 seconds quicker than P1 and 4,5 seconds quicker than Porsche) But Porsche is cheaper (with the added taxes in my country, it is about 1/3 cheaper than the other two). And from what I've heard, it's the most technologically-enhanced one.

Appreciated to any thoughts,

Thanks.

Old 06-11-2014, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
If money is not a problem, for sure there is only one wich will always mantain its value and look.................La Ferrari

Old 06-11-2014, 09:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
porsche

Old 06-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Aren't they all sold? It's more like which one CAN you get...

Old 06-12-2014, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
among those in the list, I'd buy the insanity of the P1.
Aside from the technical content, I find that it has a great look .

Old 06-12-2014, 01:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Out of those three I would go with the 918.

That said, I'd take a Bugatti Veyron, Pagani Huayra or Lamborghini 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster over all three of the battery assisted Hyper Cars.

Old 06-12-2014, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
The P1 and LaFerrari are both sold out, so it'd take a miracle to get one at retail price and not being offloaded by a dealer for a massive premium.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Among those 3 i would choose the LaFerrari!

Old 06-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Moncho is on a distinguished roadMoncho is on a distinguished roadMoncho is on a distinguished roadMoncho is on a distinguished road
LaFerrari for investment.
P1 for drive ability and track performance
918 for comfort and DD.

Old 06-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
Getting one is not a problem. There are still some for sale and not with massive premiums.

1million euro is asking price for LaFerrari & P1 (taxes not included)
650k euro is asking price for 918.

If the difference was half less, that would be a battle between LaFerrari & P1 I think. But around 1m euro difference (after taxes) Porsche is also has to be in the game. I very much like that one as well!

Quick Reply: 3 hypercars.. Which would you choose?