Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Porsche 918 Spyder

Old 05-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
luckydafff is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Porsche 918 Spyder

Today I was out spotting in Stockholm. I came across Zlatan and his brand new 918 Spyder. He took delivery of it yesterday. It was such a sexy car. Number 11 of 918 for those of you who like that kind of info. It is was exactly like I would spec my 918. Black with lime green calipers and stitching!

Enjoy guys! Ask if you want to use the pictures first!

Attached Images     
Old 05-24-2014, 08:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!koizu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Car looks amazing

Old 05-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned
mark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these partsmark0006 is infamous around these parts
Great pictures

Old 05-26-2014, 01:39 PM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Old 05-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
The car's design looks fantastic.. I don't understand the reason why they made it semi-electric? W H Y ??

Old 05-27-2014, 10:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by St_Ex
The car's design looks fantastic.. I don't understand the reason why they made it semi-electric? W H Y ??
Way of the future, either jump on board now or get left behind, something Lamborghini might need to think of and soon.

Not a fan of the 918 in black but does look good with the green.

Old 05-29-2014, 02:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the pics, such a nice car!

Old 05-29-2014, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great - though surely you'd have to spec the Weissach Package?

Old 05-29-2014, 03:28 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dieter.manero
Way of the future, either jump on board now or get left behind, something Lamborghini might need to think of and soon.

Not a fan of the 918 in black but does look good with the green.
I believe that the real petrol heads will never need the electric powered super cars. Until now i really like Lamborghini who keeps the traditional way... Ferrari did a great job with LaF but Porsche and McLaren put for me made a big mistake by inserting electric technology in their super cars...

Of course this opinion represents me.

Old 05-29-2014, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by St_Ex
I believe that the real petrol heads will never need the electric powered super cars. Until now i really like Lamborghini who keeps the traditional way... Ferrari did a great job with LaF but Porsche and McLaren put for me made a big mistake by inserting electric technology in their super cars...

Of course this opinion represents me.

You realize the laf is a hybrid too right?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Porsche 918 Spyder