Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Porsche 918 Spyder

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2014, 10:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by St_Ex
I believe that the real petrol heads will never need the electric powered super cars. Until now i really like Lamborghini who keeps the traditional way... Ferrari did a great job with LaF but Porsche and McLaren put for me made a big mistake by inserting electric technology in their super cars...

Of course this opinion represents me.

Too bad Ferrari couldn't come up with a good design for the Laferrari and dont even get me started on the name. True petrol heads may not like the idea but I'm sure their minds will change once they try it. So far in my opinion the best hyper car on the market design and performace wise is the P1. 918 to me is a bit too safe and the Laf is too ugly to begin with.

Old 05-29-2014, 11:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fjpgt3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great pics!
Who is Zlatan Ibrahimovic?

Old 05-30-2014, 10:01 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by fjpgt3
Great pics!

I asked myself the same thing. Then I had to Google him. Looks like a Swedish professional football player.

Love the car, but not to sure about the black on this car. Maybe it's just the light.

Old 06-02-2014, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mahzari You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by fjpgt3
Great pics!
This should bring you up to speed sufficiently.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz38qqfxuH4&feature=kp