Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

History of Your Car Color

Old 03-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
History of Your Car Color

So...when I placed my order for the 991TT in Racing Yellow, I did so in honor of one of my dream cars for which I have the utmost respect...the CTR Yellowbird. Though it is a very different colour altogether.

Being a history buff, I went in search of the history of today's available colours for the 911 model range. Found that the oldest colour which is still available today is Shwarz (Black) for instance having been introduced in 1960...followed by Guards Red (1973).

This is the website I found which is quite good. Started playing around looking for the history of the colours of some of my other cars. Thought i'd share it on here.

http://coloronline.glasurit.com/index.php?language=1