Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

919 in LeMans Race Trim

Old 03-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
sad the gt3 issues hang over there head, with the return to le man after so many years. 2 great looking race cars.

Old 03-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!911Boy You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by St_Ex
Martini will be in Williams F1 this year as a sponsor, so i don't if it would be a great move to be in Porsche too. I don't know...

Find these two on the web. I don't know if there are real but i like it!
Those are from Forza motorsport 5.

Old 03-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
St_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished roadSt_Ex is on a distinguished road
Martini livery.. It's official !

I found this on FB. It's not a Porsche unfortunately......but it looks great!

Attached Images  
Old 03-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mile2424
Was hoping for Martini, kinda boring, but cool from the top view...
I've just added to your reputation which probably hasn't been done for years by or for anyone on TS in years. Feel special!

Old 03-07-2014, 08:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
softarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura aboutsoftarga has a spectacular aura about
Le Mans

Wow. That thing is a monster. Just got an invite to Le Mans from Porsche. I thought the 919 was going to modified 918. Porsche May be back with a vengeance.

Old 03-12-2014, 05:47 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I like these designs way better than the one that was chosen!

Porsche WEC 2014 « ANDY WERNER

Old 03-12-2014, 11:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mile2424
I like these designs way better than the one that was chosen!

Porsche WEC 2014 « ANDY WERNER
Totally agree. What they chose is nice, but a bit boring. Hopefully they'll do something different at the actual race. Imagine a Martini sponsored car!

Old 03-13-2014, 04:16 PM
Teamspeed Member
mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!mile2424 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Carrera
Totally agree. What they chose is nice, but a bit boring. Hopefully they'll do something different at the actual race. Imagine a Martini sponsored car!
That's my hope but seems unlikely at this point! It could have been sooooo much better!

Old 03-15-2014, 04:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
The car looks utterly superb in the flesh though... I too was hoping for Martini livery, but now I've seen the car in Geneva, I'm very pleased. Looks great.

Attached Images