Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991 gt3

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Chimi-Changa is on a distinguished roadChimi-Changa is on a distinguished road
This^^^ One of my clinets was talking about his wife, and he said: "mushrooms, mushrooms" ( keep in dark, and feed crap)

Good analogy for this GT3 fiasco... Supposedly engines will start to be produced, and cars given a extra one year warranty.

Old 04-14-2014, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
I also hear some financial incentives. Right now they wouldn't suit me with their offer. Some people have had their cars for roughly a few months. And now they are producing engines this summer? LOL. What a farking mess...

Old 04-14-2014, 12:08 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
^ I cancelled mine (it was in build) the dealer has already re-sold it. I have no interest at this point and will wait list for an RS, they should have this sorted by then LOL. In the means time I have a 458 to keep me busy

Old 04-14-2014, 12:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
don't blame you, the rs will suddenly become very sought after, we have 9 guys at our dealership which are all gt3/rs customers,plus myself but with a possibility of only 5 cars, I put 10k deposit when the 991 was launched and I'm being told I may not get a car!! so much for brand loyalty and that's after spending over 1 million pounds on cars with Porsche!! they should build enough to supply the demand if the customers are genuine and known to the company...don't piss anyone else off!! hence roll on huracan!!! and ive just ordered my girlfriends macan to!! which I drove this week and must say was impressed!! Porsche are only interested in euro's now. at the macan launch we had the new 919 leman car,991 cup car and a 918 spyder. I stood and watched how people were interested, pretty much none!! that sums it up in my book

Old 04-23-2014, 04:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by goldencrust
don't blame you, the rs will suddenly become very sought after, we have 9 guys at our dealership which are all gt3/rs customers,plus myself but with a possibility of only 5 cars, I put 10k deposit when the 991 was launched and I'm being told I may not get a car!! so much for brand loyalty and that's after spending over 1 million pounds on cars with Porsche!! they should build enough to supply the demand if the customers are genuine and known to the company...don't piss anyone else off!! hence roll on huracan!!! and ive just ordered my girlfriends macan to!! which I drove this week and must say was impressed!! Porsche are only interested in euro's now. at the macan launch we had the new 919 leman car,991 cup car and a 918 spyder. I stood and watched how people were interested, pretty much none!! that sums it up in my book
Fully agree with you (like always..your last sentence sums it very well, but as I already said here, do you expect a housewife driving a Cayenne or Panamera to know what a GT3 is? I even witnessed a situation where a grandpa with his panamera at a dealership asked the service manager: "what kind of ugly car (my GT3) is that over there - its not a Porsche - it shouldnt be here"..he thought is was some kind of fast and furios toyota..

On the 991 GT3: rumors now say "October"..Im surprised there are not enough 991 GT3s available - there are plenty - even before the stop sale in Germany there were still enough available - now even more as many have cancelled..

Old 04-24-2014, 02:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
check out the gt3 world action group on ''pistonheads'' apparently customers are getting refunds per day depending where you live! the arab states get more apparently......funny that. and guess what the good old uk gets f@uk all! take it were not seen any more as a player! thanks for your loyal support Porsche! only interested in suv's these days it seems x

Old 04-28-2014, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Ok, going to steer this thread in a slightly different direction.

My build got pushed into the MY15 range. I'm being told it "should" start around mid Sept. Of course there is no guarantee of this, though I think all the dealers are hard press to say for sure.

That said, I'm still a Porsche fan and rereading all the articles and re-watching all the reviews continues to keep me excited. I've no doubt that it's going to be one hell of car (EVO COTY '14, CAR COTY'14).

However, there is still that delay and even then the production date is not inked in nor promised. So who knows when it will actually arrive.

So here I am at a crossroads. Stay patient and await the GT3 or consider a -12C or 458? Thoughts?

Old 04-28-2014, 02:32 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huracan!!!! all the reports are saying its going to be a cracker

Old 04-28-2014, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Easy888 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by goldencrust
huracan!!!! all the reports are saying its going to be a cracker

I've not seen the car in person, but from the images floating online, it looks "ok" to me. Can't say it has me too excited just yet though that may change once I get a chance to sit in it and study its shape with the naked eye.
However three things against this idea. One, I would much prefer the Superleggera version (or whatever they call it for this model) and knowing that they will produce such a version will steer me away from the "normal" car. Two, the wait time will be longer than the 991 GT3 I'm sure. Three, I have a Superleggera, which I would only trade for another Lambo (reason #1).

Old 04-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
totally agree, I have my huracan due next march and a superleggra order in to, which I guess will be a couple of years away, ive sat in the huracan and it reminded me of sitting in a gt car firm and quite industrial, more so if you run with the alcantara interior....and lambo's still get the wow and rare factor in the uk. porsche's everywhere in my part of the country!