Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Great news for all 918 fans! [BLOWN AWAY AT WEISSACH!]

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2013, 09:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Whale penis leather? LOL. That was a great one. I'm not sure I want to sit in the seat any more. I mean, who wants to be wrapped with a whale penis? Besides maybe Justin Beiber. But I agree with what you say. And I am testing that theory.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:16 AM
JXT
Teamspeed Rookie
JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!JXT You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
On the Cayman launch in Portugal recently, I sat next to Rohrl at dinner on the final night. He was telling us journos about the 918 and how he was yet to drive it at the Ring. He explained that the 7:14 which is being quoted was set on the car's second flying lap and not by a regular Porsche test driver, but by a tyre tech doing tyre evaluations. Asked how much was left in the 918, Rohrl smiled and said, "A lot."

Old 04-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JXT
On the Cayman launch in Portugal recently, I sat next to Rohrl at dinner on the final night. He was telling us journos about the 918 and how he was yet to drive it at the Ring. He explained that the 7:14 which is being quoted was set on the car's second flying lap and not by a regular Porsche test driver, but by a tyre tech doing tyre evaluations. Asked how much was left in the 918, Rohrl smiled and said, "A lot."
Thanks for sharing the story, it's adds some credibility to the claim and helps settle the rumor

Old 04-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Alexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura aboutAlexscud has a spectacular aura about
thanks for the comment , JXT