Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deposit on the new 991 GT3

Old 03-11-2013, 09:21 AM
IMR
Teamspeed Rookie
IMR is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Deposit on the new 991 GT3

Yesterday i paid a deposit on the new 991 GT3, and the salesman told me the following:
Production starts in september with only 6 car slots for dealers in the country.
I get to be one of the first owners
expected delivery is in November!

here are my specs

541,000 AED = 147,291 USD

Last edited by IMR; 03-11-2013 at 09:26 AM. Reason: specs
Old 03-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on your build. The white should look amazing. Have not really read up on this car yet, but the pics were amazing. I heard from my friend/tuner that he cancelled his 991 order since he is expecting to get the new GT3 this April or May.
Is there that much of a difference between build dates between countries or am I mistaken?

Old 03-11-2013, 10:46 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on your build and hopefully the wait goes by faster then expected.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:09 AM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Congrats on your build. The white should look amazing. Have not really read up on this car yet, but the pics were amazing. I heard from my friend/tuner that he cancelled his 991 order since he is expecting to get the new GT3 this April or May.
Is there that much of a difference between build dates between countries or am I mistaken?
April or May? GLWT

Old 03-11-2013, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Welcome to the team and congrats on the car. As you probably know, we will need pics ASAP

Old 03-11-2013, 12:03 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome to TS and congrats on your car!!!

Old 03-11-2013, 12:15 PM
IMR
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Thank you Z !
I have no clue my friend, the dealer had only limited information about the car. But they wouldn't postpone the car delivery until november for any reason, they know that it will sell like hot cakes.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:20 PM
IMR
Teamspeed Rookie
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning - Porsche
Congrats on your build and hopefully the wait goes by faster then expected.
Thanks man, i really hope those 8 months pass by really fast

Originally Posted by Brobbins016
April or May? GLWT
Yeah and they even told me you should wait for the official debut in the country, which can never be next month if compared with the Carrera

Originally Posted by TheStigSC
Welcome to the team and congrats on the car. As you probably know, we will need pics ASAP
will do as soon as it gets here .. thanks

Originally Posted by D55L
Welcome to TS and congrats on your car!!!
Thank you

Last edited by IMR; 03-11-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Nice specs, congrats in advance!

Old 03-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread! I cant wait to see the car. It sounds stunning. What options that you selected could have been left off? I dont know what is standard on these new Porsches

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Deposit on the new 991 GT3