Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video: Motorsport - Love for Racing

Old 04-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Arrow Video: Motorsport - Love for Racing

Motorsport - Love for Racing - YouTube

Last weekend in Misano I had the chance to make a TON of videos during the Porsche Targa Tricolore event, and this is the result, after 3 days of filming and 7 days of editing I made this tribute to motorsport, enjoy!

Old 04-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Posts in the nude.
Mixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond reputeMixtape has a reputation beyond repute
Is this the video you were talking about on your Fb, your greatest video?

Because this is amazing!
Lots of great perspectives in this video and i like the audio, too.

Last edited by Mixtape; 04-05-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
marchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of lightmarchettino is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Mixtape
Is this the video you were talking about on your Fb, your greatest video?

Because this is amazing!
Lots of great perspectives in this video and i like the audio, too.
Yeah this is it, thank you!

Old 04-05-2012, 11:46 AM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
If you want my honest opinion I thought the music was obnoxious, I don't really see the point of doing a video with such awesome cars and letting us hear so little of them. Raw footage of the cars going around the track, now that would have been entertaining. Just my 2 cents.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by samuel.g
If you want my honest opinion I thought the music was obnoxious, I don't really see the point of doing a video with such awesome cars and letting us hear so little of them. Raw footage of the cars going around the track, now that would have been entertaining. Just my 2 cents.
I always accept comments and critics

Oh well, I think that without music it would have been just a "normal" video without anything special! I've always dreamed to make a tribute music video, I have over 1000 pure sound videos, just for this time I wanted to make something different from my standard! Don't worry because I have another video with GT3 CUP madness without music and with similar filming, I will upload it in the future.

About the kind of music, I had to choose a royalty-free one, it's not easy to find something interesting in the "royalty-free world"!

Last edited by marchettino; 04-05-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:33 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I gotta say mate, its been really nice watching your talents bloom since you started here on Teamspeed! Amazing job on the video!

Old 04-05-2012, 06:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
great video work bud, Really shows the love and passion for motorsports. Such a great great video giving motivation for porsches and racing. Thanks.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by marchettino
I always accept comments and critics

Oh well, I think that without music it would have been just a "normal" video without anything special! I've always dreamed to make a tribute music video, I have over 1000 pure sound videos, just for this time I wanted to make something different from my standard! Don't worry because I have another video with GT3 CUP madness without music and with similar filming, I will upload it in the future.

About the kind of music, I had to choose a royalty-free one, it's not easy to find something interesting in the "royalty-free world"!
Excellent video footage, but I agree, the music was less than pleasing. Perhaps a different song.

Old 04-06-2012, 12:17 AM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
I loved the video!!
Footage, editing, music....everything!!! Awesome job!!
Really gets me excited about tracking; keep up the great work!