Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Member Car of the Month February 2012 - GTCole

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pepperperfect
Hey everyone, many thanks for the compliments on the photos! As usual I didn't watermark many of the photos, and if I did, it's hidden within the photo. You might find a couple if you look close enough! Sorry for making you wonder who took them.

I really enjoyed shooting Chuck's beautiful Porsche, and has been one of the most photogenic cars I've gotten to shoot. We're going to do another set in the near future with of course some interior pictures.

If you'd like to see more of my work please visit my Flickr! Flickr: Pepper Perfect's Photostream
I was just about to ask who the photo credit goes to... excellent shots!

GTCole: BEAUTIFUL spec. Enjoy her in the best of health!

Old 02-01-2012, 11:18 AM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
DJ can we please make a calendar next year of all our member of the months?

Old 02-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Originally Posted by GTCole
Pepperperfect.com

Legend? Right.
hi GTcole,

Congratulations to your car and the member car of the month..it was my biggest mistake not having bought a 4.0L...but now its too late...

Just a qustion: who is the lengend on picture no.6? Hurley...? The face is familiar...but..I cant associate it with a name for the moment..

take care of your little beast

Old 02-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pepperperfect
Thanks for the welcome! I'll start a thread then.
Thanx!!!! Great pix...
---> https://teamspeed.com/forums/photogr...ml#post1227863

Old 02-01-2012, 12:27 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
LaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond reputeLaneS@macarbon.com has a reputation beyond repute
Wow!

Old 02-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Casey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond reputeCasey914 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks good chuck!

Old 02-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!lenron You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Looking bad ass, sir!

Old 02-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
Not a big fan of Porsches, but that photography was amazing!

Old 02-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
lopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished roadlopro is on a distinguished road
post pics of your cup car please

Old 02-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
Astonishing.

Quick Reply: Member Car of the Month February 2012 - GTCole