Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 03:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the roughondegas is a jewel in the rough

Attached Images  

Last edited by ondegas; 12-18-2013 at 03:55 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Name:  527B08BC-081F-440F-9219-C1B5A70D0C7A_zpsrkhp3qmj.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  108.5 KB

Name:  05C72C6A-1B1B-4ECD-9864-FCB057760D33_zpszmrw2uku.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  109.7 KB

Old 12-20-2013, 06:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
Just better with a wing.

Old 12-20-2013, 09:44 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
Stealth mode. I agree cole though, better with the wing.

Old 07-14-2014, 11:18 PM
SSR
Teamspeed Member
SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SSR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Gt3 rs 4.0

Attached Images      
Old 07-15-2014, 12:31 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
nice pictures on a golf course

Old 10-09-2014, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
oneamous is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice pic, very clean...

Old 10-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
cars in the uk,bearing in mind there were only 26, one recently sold for $ 500,000, wish I'd held on to mine. no one new that would happen!!!we were told if you flipped it you would be black balled for any future rs model.....I didn't and it still looks though a lot of guys aren't going to get a 991 rs!!

Old 10-17-2014, 05:25 AM
CH.
Teamspeed Senior Member
CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!CH. You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by goldencrust
cars in the uk,bearing in mind there were only 26, one recently sold for $ 500,000, wish I'd held on to mine. no one new that would happen!!!we were told if you flipped it you would be black balled for any future rs model.....I didn't and it still looks though a lot of guys aren't going to get a 991 rs!!
How long did you hold on to your 4.0?

Are you getting the new RS?

Old 10-20-2014, 03:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!goldencrust You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope to, theres a lot of issues in the uk who can have one!! iv'e mentioned before 918 spyder customers are automatically being offered an rs, we normally get 5 at our dealears,theyv'e sold 5 spyders I think there will be a lot of the guys like myself that have been driving gt3 products not getting a car.and I bet the spyder customers will flip there cars for a profit or buy them for friends that don't really have any history on that car......these are all the principals that Porsche gb say they are against.lets hope they keep there old customers happy,ive had my deposit in there now for 3 years....then if I do get one will it be metallic orange/red or uv purple!!!!

Quick Reply: The Official Teamspeed Porsche 997 GT3RS 4.0 Picture Thread