Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The 4.0 in the flesh!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Glock Guru You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Yes, that is the CUP lip on Jenks car, the 4.0 is still OEM.
Reminds me, time to order more Cup Spoilers.

-Troy

Old 09-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Kidhaa is on a distinguished roadKidhaa is on a distinguished roadKidhaa is on a distinguished road
That looks like tha guru!!!

I've got around 4weeks left till mine arrives.............

Old 09-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Member
ucplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished roaducplayer is on a distinguished road
looks cool

Old 09-05-2011, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GeoffJr@Isringhausen
The 4.0 looks awesome, but I really like your 3.8!! Did you order the DZL customization package or paint the exterior features black to match?
Thanks Geoff, I bought my car used with 1500miles on it. The color is actually grey/black and the 1st owner added the carbon mirrors. Only thing I did was change some silver pieces to black that he had on there, along with adding the roll bar and harnesses. I also changed the red seat belts to black
Originally Posted by DJ
Jenk you do know the pate frames I sent you add 40+hp right ? :-)
haha, thanks I need any extra hp

Originally Posted by JCay
Looks like the front splitter on the 4 is smaller and the rear wing is slightly higher and has a more aggressive setting dialed in...?
splitter only looks smaller b/c I have a cup splitter on. You are correct on the wing, Porsche made the angle of the wing more aggressive on the 4.0 to help with the added downforce added by the canards up front

Originally Posted by sean73T
Jenks, I honestly thought your car was the 4.0 because it looks so good!

Then I remembered whose car it was.
I wish the 4.0 was mine but I still love my 3.8 very much

Originally Posted by Glock Guru
Very nice. I am jonesing now. Mine is done with production on Sep. 9th. Then the long boat ride to the U.S.
Troy, I know the wait is killing you. I'm sure I will see it around road Atlanta some time next year

Old 09-05-2011, 07:56 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Can't wait to see my first 4.0

Old 09-05-2011, 09:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond reputejenk12m has a reputation beyond repute
This one also had the red/black interior. I liked it better than I thought I would, and could see myself with it. And I'm very plain Jane and would've opted for the all black interior

Old 09-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Great pics. Was this a PNA car or private car? either way, thanks for sharing.

Old 09-05-2011, 10:23 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Jenk your GT3 looks all the business! Looks great!

Old 09-05-2011, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
It's an actual owner here in Atlanta, he just picked it up and put 100 miles on it. We go to the same dealership but it was my 1st time actually meeting him. I know it's one of the first to be delivered to the states. I haven't seen any other US cars yet

Thanks Ferrari, I didn't think my car would get any looks with the 4.0 right next to it

Old 09-05-2011, 11:44 PM
Nan
Teamspeed Member
Nan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enoughNan will become famous soon enough
Jenk12m: your car looks evil!
I love it!!
Great job, thanks for posting the pics.

Quick Reply: The 4.0 in the flesh!