Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Only 918 Porsche 918's will be built.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 01:28 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Only 918 Porsche 918's will be built.

Yep, only 918 Porsche 918's will be built. My uncle just got off the phone with his personal Porsche representative in Germany who confirmed this along with some other information.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
At what price

Old 02-21-2011, 01:32 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sean73T
Yep, only 918 Porsche 918's will be built. My uncle just got off the phone with his personal Porsche representative in Germany who confirmed this along with some other information.
Let me remind you how many CGT's were supposed to be built...

Old 02-21-2011, 01:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Oooh rarer than the CGT. Anything else worth noting about the 918?

Old 02-21-2011, 01:33 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stephan
At what price
It's still believed to be around the $600k marker.

Old 02-21-2011, 01:35 PM
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Shouldn't you be taking a picture of a flying Porsche or something...

Old 02-21-2011, 01:43 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Only other info was that Porsche is offering a "Special Edition" for the Middle East market that will use the air intakes above the engine (the ones that pop up) as RPG Launchers!

Old 02-21-2011, 01:46 PM
ljg
Teamspeed Pro
ljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond reputeljg has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gah993
Only other info was that Porsche is offering a "Special Edition" for the Middle East market that will use the air intakes above the engine (the ones that pop up) as RPG Launchers!
I thought you were serious when I started reading that, quickly went down hill...

Old 02-21-2011, 01:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
True true
Originally Posted by sean73T
It's still believed to be around the $600k marker.
I am hoping for a positive surprise on this small issue

Old 02-21-2011, 02:09 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ljg
So is this assuming Porsche won't sell all 918? They only built 83% of the CGT's they wanted to.

At $600k thats barely over $550 million in sales or 4200 gt3's. I'll assume closer to $750k sale price when equipped well.

I just don't see that market. The GT2RS is faster. hmmmm

Quick Reply: Only 918 Porsche 918's will be built.