01-02-2011, 03:07 PM
| || |
Join Date: Dec 2010
Thinking of sellng my dream car, 2010 GT3RS.2 1400 miles
Seriously looking to sell my RS. Very difficult decision, since this is by far the best Porsche, I have ever experienced.
Paid $154K: has front power lift kit, factory carbon interior, Porsche head crests, full leather interior, air cond., no nav., no sat. radio.
Additional features added, worth $24.5K:
1. MA Carbon alcantera/carbon fiber steering wheel. $2500
2. Satin finish powder coat black the wheels and the rear wing struts. $1500
3. 92 mil. tips (stock are 85 I think) powder coated black satin, $500
4. all decals removed, added silver rear emblem to match wing tips and lower mirror struts (in flat artic silver. $1500
5. bypass exhaust from Sharkwerks. $1500
6. ECU from EVO, via Sharwerks. additional 20 hp with Bypass. $1500 I think
7. Clear armor doors, front fenders, hood, front bumper, rear hatch, mirrors, lower sid moldings. $4500
8. First in USA, 2011 Porsche GT2RS carbon fiber mirrors. $2500
9. Extra set of matching silver factory rims/tires/sensors: new. $6500
10. Paint fron bumper center intake black. $1500
11. Indoor car cover. $500
NEVER TRACKED. 1400 miles. Car is perfect, no scratches, no wear, no dings, etc.
You can PM me if seriously interesed, and I will discuss. I will not advertise price, but this is not a give away car, not a distressed sale. It is a very special vehicle. reason for sale, looking to purchase property. The car is so perfect, you can contact Alex at Sharkwerks for reference.
Last edited by JeffRB; 01-30-2011 at 02:14 PM.
Reason: Selling to acquire property