Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help: Want to rent a CGT in Miami

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Need help: Want to rent a CGT in Miami

I'm coming to Miami in two weeks and want to rent a CGT to test the car really.
Anybody knows where?

Old 12-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Contact Gotham Dream Cars they may be able to point you in the right direction...If not they have quite the nice fleet.

Gotham Dream Cars - Ultra Exotic Car Rental & Luxury Car Rental

Old 12-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ferdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the roughFerdinand is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by McRae
Contact Gotham Dream Cars they may be able to point you in the right direction...If not they have quite the nice fleet.

Gotham Dream Cars - Ultra Exotic Car Rental & Luxury Car Rental
I saw that already, but it has to be a CGT. I want to test drive that car.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:06 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ferdinand
I saw that already, but it has to be a CGT. I want to test drive that car.
Brett from Lambo Miami has a perfect one for sale, maybe he'll go for a ride with you? But for a few days rental def pick something from Gotham they have a nice fleet!

Old 12-29-2010, 07:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by DJ
Brett from Lambo Miami has a perfect one for sale, maybe he'll go for a ride with you? But for a few days rental def pick something from Gotham they have a nice fleet!
That would be perfect but I just don't want to bother any dealer if I'm not going to buy it (you can't import used cars to Chile anyway).
About Gotham, I'm looking into their website now, but it has to be the CGT! Could be a 458 anyway but the Porsche would be pending.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Jamie will sell you his.

Old 12-29-2010, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by burnzie
Jamie will sell you his.
Do you think he'd make the same mistake yet again?

Old 12-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Teamspeed Member
Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Speedracer38 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
If you want to rent a car from Gotham shoot me an email and I'll get you all setup

Jason@gothamdreamcars.com

Old 12-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond reputeGTCole has a reputation beyond repute
This should be easy. Tons of CGT's out there to rent. Keep demanding it be a CGT. You have tons of leverage.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jcc2tx
This should be easy. Tons of CGT's out there to rent. Keep demanding it be a CGT. You have tons of leverage.

Quick Reply: Need help: Want to rent a CGT in Miami