Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 08:55 PM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
^ it's a hard enough life for BBturbo.

Its a hard enough life.....

I'll grab my coat.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
GTS-R is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Ressy
NEWS:
As he previusly said the car will be very similar to an RSR: 4cm wider on each side due to rivets whell arches RSR-style!
Just for reference, the RSR riveted fenders are 5cm per side, so the 4L RS should look close if this info is accurate.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by wtdoom
that price list is a fake gents ,
Brakes not Breaks
Porsche always quote PS not BHP in euro paperwork
Car will be MY12 not MY11
Why in Euro with 20% VAT? Only country with 20% VAT and Euro is Italy
presentation pp to end april
distribution/allocation still in decision process here in eu so i doubt validity of price list .
sorry .

btw numbers will possibly be increased to 600 .
I choose to believe WTDoom simply on the basis of how balls-out he drives his CGT.

Seriously, the only thing that can save this thread is some confirmation of ANY kind. It doesn't even matter if the specs are good or bad or thrilling or disappointing.

It would be an amazing brainf--k if that price and options list were fabricated.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:40 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by wtdoom
that price list is a fake gents ,
Brakes not Breaks
Porsche always quote PS not BHP in euro paperwork
Car will be MY12 not MY11
Why in Euro with 20% VAT? Only country with 20% VAT and Euro is Italy
presentation pp to end April
distribution/allocation still in decision process here in eu so i doubt validity of price list .
sorry .

btw numbers will possibly be increased to 600 .
I tend to agree with you mate...though it saddens me if this is a fake!

Old 04-14-2011, 02:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by DJ
I tend to agree with you mate...though it saddens me if this is a fake!
If it is fabricated I really do not get the point of doing it...
All "infos" we have are already just speculations.... we really do not need fabricated lies as well...

Pls DJ get that bloody picture!!!!

Last edited by Ressy; 04-14-2011 at 02:58 AM.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ressy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the roughRessy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by GTS-R
Just for reference, the RSR riveted fenders are 5cm per side, so the 4L RS should look close if this info is accurate.
Unfortunately I cannot confirm 100% as I report what I've been told by someone else: all precautions must be taken...
Maybe 5 cm are too wide for road use?
Do not really know... 4cm or 5cm would not really matter if the look will be like the RSR...

Old 04-14-2011, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
The Team made it to out local mag!!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 03:24 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry on the iPhone so cannot edit... Here is the correct link

Old 04-14-2011, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!997 GT3 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
The list is not fake as I received it directly from my dealer. The original file is pdf, and it has 5 pages. I have deleted the plank parts and other non important text to make the file more compact. What concernes Breaks and Bhp it´s up to anyones quess (recently there was a topic in PistonHeads about Porsches use of correct English - or lack of it). Italy is not the only EU country with 20% VAT.

Old 04-14-2011, 04:30 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
RStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura aboutRStrack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 997 GT3
The list is not fake as I received it directly from my dealer. The original file is pdf, and it has 5 pages. I have deleted the plank parts and other non important text to make the file more compact. What concernes Breaks and Bhp it´s up to anyones quess (recently there was a topic in PistonHeads about Porsches use of correct English - or lack of it). Italy is not the only EU country with 20% VAT.
possible to have the document in pdf? thank you

Quick Reply: GT3RS 4.0 Limited Edition - Official Information Thread!