Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teamspeed Exclusive live & up close - 918 Spyder shots from Monterey 2010!

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 10:25 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Teamspeed Exclusive live & up close - 918 Spyder shots from Monterey 2010!

A buddy of mine sent these to me the other day so I wanted to get these up and share with the TEAM, enjoy!

Old 08-12-2010, 10:30 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
I'm...not feeling it.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:30 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Blackhorseturbo is on a distinguished roadBlackhorseturbo is on a distinguished roadBlackhorseturbo is on a distinguished road
OMG! Speachless.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Carrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond reputeCarrera has a reputation beyond repute
DJ these are amazing! This car gets better every time I look at it. I still need to see a production version, because the Carrera GT wins me over.

Those headlights look like they'd be VERY bright.

The touch-panel looks like it got some good usage.

Old 08-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!rjmontoya You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I hope a lot of the design details from the concept stay, and that it doesn't adopt a steering wheel/gauges from the 911 like the CGT eventually did.

I think it looks awesome. Any more info about the car released at Monterey?

Old 08-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
brim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of lightbrim is a glorious beacon of light
Wow...definitely looks like its had some attention - and looks more of a concept than it has in the press photos. I still love it though.

Old 08-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
JLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud ofJLO Targa has much to be proud of
I'm 50/50 on this one. Needs bigger brakes for sure, the current size just looks too small on those 20" wheels (I'm sure they function well, but just looks off). At least it looks like that car has seen some use, even the steering wheel looks worn. Overall, I just don't know . . .

Old 08-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
I'm...not feeling it.
+1. The front, around where the headlights and body meet does not seem quite finished. I only really like the rear of the car. Plus no MT either.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:10 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
I was there! I'll post pics when they get them uploaded.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:31 AM
sean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond reputesean73T has a reputation beyond repute
Pictures really don't do this car any justice, it needs to be seen in person to really see how good looking it is.

Quick Reply: Teamspeed Exclusive live & up close - 918 Spyder shots from Monterey 2010!