Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dum dum dum.....

Old 06-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Simple1
Congrats Mike and I agree with Hoskier, drive like you stole it! why buy a car just so you can look at it and call it a masterpiece? Cars were never made to be art pieces like paintings unless no more than 1 would be made thus the saying one of a kind. What an absolute gem though and enjoy in good health

/rant
I throw up in my mouth every time I read this You do know that when adjusted for inflation taxes were higher during Reagan's presidency and Obama is returning the tax rate to what they were during Clinton's administration. Listening to you, you make it sound like it the gap between the haves and the have nots didn't grow during that era ohhh maybe it should continue unabated like it has 700%...

"...Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course, that believes you can do these things. Among them are H.L. Hunt...and a few other Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."

-- President Dwight D. Eisenhower, in a letter to his brother Edgar, Nov. 8, 1954

Haves and have nots: America's rich get richer

/rant

Well I am not quite sure what you are trying to get at with a website that looks like it was made for a high school government class. Apparently this has been on your mind as it has nothing to do with my comment, which was about the amount of money a government brings in and the expected amount of return the people of the country should see (i.e., what is either directly provided as a form of transfer payments, or things like roads). Somehow this equates to the gap between the rich and poor as far as income, maybe you didn't read what I said Using your argument, gap between rich and poor, is actually counterintuitive to what my point was. My point related to high taxes and the lack of difference seen in the country, and your point being the gap between rich and poor are not opposing arguments. If the gap between rich and poor increased, and since the top 1% of people pay 40% of taxes, that would imply more tax income; seeing a lack of return would further prove that the money being collected is not helping its citizens.

Anyways, next time you want to go off about something, that is fine, just don't quote my post unless you are interested in replying directly to what I say. As an aside, I am sorry your teachers a WVU make it seem that people who have prosperity are the cause of all the problems in the world. If anything, more rich people mean more tax income for the government which is given to the poor. It is not a zero sum game, they are not taking it from the poor.

Last edited by TeutonicCarFan; 06-14-2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Teamspeed Gaming Guru
cleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond reputecleanme has a reputation beyond repute
The other day I found a Twinkie that had fallen behind the counter with an expiration date of '03, I think we have similar situations. To be so lucky!

Search this Thread