Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

997.2 GT2 RS launched in Leipzig

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
GT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to allGT1 Motorsports is a name known to all
Please tell me it still has a GT1 engine....

There are a lot of good changes to this car, not visible to the naked eye.... just like the MK2 GT3...

Old 05-03-2010, 07:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Told ya all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

300 units limited edition
90kg less than 997.1 GT2
0-100 km 3.2
620HP (Man I was way off!)
0-200 well below 10s
0-300 well below 25s
Ring rumored at 7.22
Interior a la 997.2 RS

Details on full release 5/14/2010

March 2009 -
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/1748...hp-gt2-rs.html

October 2009 -
https://teamspeed.com/forums/gt/3122...0-bhp-pdk.html

Old 05-03-2010, 07:37 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Former Sponsor
Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Mike@AwdMotorsports You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My wallet will not support this.. argghhhh...

This thing will be a beauty...

Mike

Old 05-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Well now. Guess I'm going to eat my words eh?

Old 05-03-2010, 07:52 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
^^Man I wish I made a bet with you!

Old 05-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all9fan64 is a name known to all
you mean more respect !!

Old 05-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
^^Man I wish I made a bet with you!
We STILL have to wait for the offical release to the NA market tho!

If that happens, lunch is on me! (DJ only!!!)

Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
fat_cole is on a distinguished roadfat_cole is on a distinguished road

Old 05-03-2010, 08:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
That video completely changed my mind about the car... WOW thats HOT!!!!!

Quick Reply: 997.2 GT2 RS launched in Leipzig