Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Porsche Documentary Tonight Oct.15 on IFC

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 07:41 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
RSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond reputeRSSbryan has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Porsche Documentary Tonight Oct.15 on IFC

Just wanted to remind everyone about the new Porsche Documentary appearing on the IFC Channel (Independent Film Channel) this evening, enjoy:

Celebrate the 60 year legacy of Porsche in this all new documentary.

Porsche owners share their passions in this all new documentary. "Welcome to the Family" premieres tonight, Thursday 10/15 @ 10 E/ 9 C on the IFC Channel.

"Welcome to the Family" explores the common threads that bind the community of Porsche enthusiasts together. From the family who races and maintains their cars together to the celebrity with a curator for his private collection to the couple who spends their free time showing their automobile for competitions, this documentary celebrates the human component of the Porsche Legacy.

Beautifully filmed on location, showcasing a veritable parade of Porsche models from past, present and the near future, "Welcome to the Family" is a love story of form and function for drivers of all walks of life. But then again, why walk when you can drive?

–Bryan

For more info:
Welcome to the Family Presented by Porsche - On Air - IFC.com

Old 10-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute96740 has a reputation beyond repute
Got it TIVO'd.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Schwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond reputeSchwabe has a reputation beyond repute
checked, thanks.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
hamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to beholdhamann7 is a splendid one to behold
How awesome... gives me validation to my addiction to Porsche, and that I'm not some nutcase.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:28 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
man o man I hope we can get a version on youtube or vimeo to watch on the site here as well!

Old 10-15-2009, 11:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond reputeLAZY TURBO has a reputation beyond repute
anyone know what channel that is on Charter in LA?

Old 10-15-2009, 11:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by DJ
man o man I hope we can get a version on youtube or vimeo to watch on the site here as well!
+1 it's not even listed in my channel line up, would love to watch this one.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Speedophile is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is the link to the Making of the Panamera commercial YouTube - Making of the Porsche Panamera Commercial

I hope they put up the documentary soon

Old 10-16-2009, 12:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I wish I would've seen this thread earlier. If this gets streamed online anywhere, we need a link!

Old 10-16-2009, 12:11 AM
Teamspeed Pro
.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute.:Raul has a reputation beyond repute
too bad I missed this thread; on the other hand, I never heard of that channel

Quick Reply: Porsche Documentary Tonight Oct.15 on IFC