Notices
GT GT2, GT3, RS, Carrera GT, 918, & Cup Cars Discussion Forum.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 12:32 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
The racecams make my car sound a bit angry.

Porsche GT3 RS-tuning revving. Cargraphic exhaust - YouTube
When you say race cams, can you be a bit more specific.
Meaning who made them or are they Cup car cams ect...
If you'd prefer you can PM me.
Thank you.
btw you run lower pressure in your rear tires?

D

Last edited by Dolan; 12-10-2012 at 12:37 PM. Reason: addition
Old 12-10-2012, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Member
Crash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished road
I saw your other video Sideways_swe, you should post it here as well.

Old 12-10-2012, 01:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Crash
Race cams? Right, can you go ahead and do us all a favor and post more videos? Preferably from the outside, idling and revving. Also, please don't shoot the video from directly behind the car as it will distort what sounds like an amazing sounding setup.
I have posted these two on here before i think. but here you go

Originally Posted by Dolan
When you say race cams, can you be a bit more specific.
Meaning who made them or are they Cup car cams ect...
If you'd prefer you can PM me.
Thank you.
btw you run lower pressure in your rear tires?

D
The car is tuned by RS-tuning in Germany and has RS-tuning "racecams". i would say it makes about 460-470hp. tuned on 99octane. That is a guess though. But compared to other cars and other GT3s that should be right.

About the tirepressure, the car sits in the garage at the moment because of massive amount of snow outside. Havent really bothered adjusting the tire pressure.

Last edited by Sideways_swe; 12-10-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:06 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
I have posted these two on here before i think. but here you go

The car is tuned by RS-tuning in Germany and has RS-tuning "racecams". i would say it makes about 460-470hp. tuned on 99octane. That is a guess though. But compared to other cars and other GT3s that should be right.

About the tirepressure, the car sits in the garage at the moment because of massive amount of snow outside. Havent really bothered adjusting the tire pressure.
Nice vids Adde, your GT3 are cruel!
Down here is also massive of snow outside :-(

Old 12-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Crash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished roadCrash is on a distinguished road
460-470hp crank or wheel?

Old 12-10-2012, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dolan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sideways your GT3 sounds awesome.
What exhaust system are you running? Cargraphic headers?
Would be nice to see a dyno graph especially your torque curve.
Are the race cams a custom grind or does RS Tuning sell them off the shelf for the GT3 application?

Enjoy that GT3

D

Old 12-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
phunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond reputephunkshon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-13-2012, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro

Old 12-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: The GT3RS/GT3 Picture Thread......Go!