Notices
General Mercedes-Benz General Mercedes-Benz Discussion Forum

Misha Designs Mercedes CLS body kit - Studio Photo Shoot

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned
MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Misha Designs Mercedes CLS body kit - Studio Photo Shoot

Studio photo shoot of Royal Muffler’s CLS with Misha Designs body kit at RCH studio in Huntington Beach.

Misha Designs Body Kits

Old 05-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ricky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond reputeRicky s. Photography has a reputation beyond repute
Other than the rims and the vents on the rear bumper, I really like it. Looks so aggressive!

Old 05-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Wedgeduck is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't feel the wheels. The gill vents on the rear I do not understand. The rear bumper/diffuser/exhaust could be a lot better. Love the front end. A little thick on the lower lip. But the front is really clean. Excellent photography is what made this car looked the way it does. On the streets, I would have not given it a doubletake

Old 05-24-2012, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Wedgeduck is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't seem to get the feel for the hood vents . The raised hood is sick though. Love the front wheel fenders. The trunk duck tail and back widow foil are way played out. I love Misha Designs on Porsches, but I can get into this Benz.