Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the newer X5?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Riverstone is an unknown quantity at this point
Am I the only one that doesn't like the newer X5?

I love my X5. I really do. It's getting into almost two years of age, and the dealership can't convince me near enough to get a newer one. On a long trip, given the choice between the X5 and the Turbo S, I take my X5.

What do you all think?

The real deal or.....

Surely someone agrees that the new one is just......fug?

Old 02-01-2008, 06:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Massyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to beholdMassyman is a splendid one to behold
I agree. It has not grown on me yet.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond repute
I love the new body, Its more aerodynamic and pretty nice package. My 2cents.

Old 02-01-2008, 06:37 PM
Dan98 is an unknown quantity at this point
The new one its just better. In everything.

Old 02-10-2008, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Freier is an unknown quantity at this point
At first I wasn't diggin the look of the new X, but it's grown on me. I know what you're going thru, every time I bring the 05 X5 in for service, they want to talk about an upgrade to the new model. It would be nice moving from the 4.4 to the 4.8

Old 02-10-2008, 02:10 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
The best X5 is the 4.6is in Imola Red over red interior, I really like that SUV and I am extremely sad that they are not making the X5 look more muscular than round like the one offered currently.

Old 02-10-2008, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Member
blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!blackmagic You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love my new X5 4.8is, I think its the best SUV I have ever purchased. Everything about it is nice, especially the V8...Thats my 2 cent

Old 02-10-2008, 05:41 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blackmagic
I love my new X5 4.8is, I think its the best SUV I have ever purchased. Everything about it is nice, especially the V8...Thats my 2 cent
It sounds very brutal in stock, quiet loud for a stock suv.

Old 02-10-2008, 05:54 AM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The best X5 is the 4.6is in Imola Red over red interior, I really like that SUV and I am extremely sad that they are not making the X5 look more muscular than round like the one offered currently.
As always, I agree with you 100%.

Old 02-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Banned Forever
Champ is an unknown quantity at this point
I like the new X5. Much more aggressive.

Quick Reply: Am I the only one that doesn't like the newer X5?