Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

ARMYTRIX | BMW 335i 435i | Valvetronic Exhaust | OBDII Dongle | App

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ArmyTrix_F1_Exhaust is an unknown quantity at this point
Survey the aftermath inflicted by your 435i. Pairing the BMW up with Armytrix was a great decision for you but a nightmare for the rest. A howler when you zoom by, a trail of devastating shrieks caused by the wide open design of the system which enables a speedier transportation and expulsion of exhaust gases. Leaving an unforgettable impression in the hearts and minds of the audience, make your mark and remain steadfast in your quest for ultimate automotive weaponization.

Last edited by ArmyTrix_F1_Exhaust; 01-20-2016 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-27-2016, 03:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
How easy is this? With a free iOS/Android app, you have access to the best of both worlds, wild and tame. The valve control offers options to how you want your car to sound at any given moment, whereas in non-valved exhaust, you have to decide if you want to be a good neighbor or you want excitement, can't have the cake and eat it too! Easy-to-operate controls offers a greater degree of flexibility to satisfy every aspect of your drive. Time to be loud and time to stay classy, all in one exhaust.

Old 02-15-2016, 04:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
To be aesthetically different, you put on a bodykit or paint a different color. Now you have another option to further set your 335i apart from the rest. Armytrix quad tip design, available in chrome silver, matte black and burnt blue, injects a breath of fresh air into the otherwise uniform appearance. Don't we always tell ourselves to be unique, to break free from the flock? Well, here's your chance. You're going to take it or not? By the way, the tips are equipped on the backside of a stainless steel crafted valvetronic exhaust, just thought you should know.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION

BMW 335i EXHAUST

BMW 335i TUNING

General Inquiry | info@armytrix.com

Name:  8gpppKP.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  173.1 KBName:  XIqFPPE.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  295.2 KB

Old 02-15-2016, 04:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
DIMONDEXOTICRENTALS is an unknown quantity at this point
wow this car is sick!

Old 02-17-2016, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
We adopted the Automotive Weaponized mantra because we believe our exhaust is more than just a mere function improvement, it is a tactical upgrade in response to the escalating arms race in the streets. Bigger and faster cars are built everyday and you have to keep up or risk getting swallowed whole. Increasing the maximum capacity of exhaust gas transport, the end result of power and sound is drastically enhanced. No more hide and seek, it's seek and destroy for you now.

Old 02-24-2016, 03:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Designed as a plug-n-play, the Armytron's streamlined installation process promises a swift end to your vehicle's performance hungry state. Hook up the behemoth in simple steps, as easy as one, two, three. Once it's nicely tucked in, all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your new found power! Check out the video to see of easy the entire install from start to finish is!

Old 02-25-2016, 09:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Eliminating unnecessary components, streamlining performance production. the Armytrix 435i exhaust will change everything you thought you knew about your BMW. Crafted from stainless steel, the silo design encourages the exhaust gases to be moved at an exponentially higher rate, giving the operator the coveted power and sublime audio.

Old 03-07-2016, 03:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Understated but never underwhelming, we offer the performance that you've been lusting after ever since you've heard it, now it's time for you to experience it first hand. Finely produced stainless steel exhaust with expertly designed flow path decipher and unlock your 435i. Power and sound seemingly extraterrestrial emit from the vehicle. A major leap forward for your driving experience.

BMW 435i EXHAUST

BMW 435i TUNING

Name:  72xYFEy.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  91.4 KBName:  Okm0few.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  173.6 KBName:  NnEXFXv.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  69.5 KBName:  V7697QI.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  61.5 KB

Last edited by ArmyTrix_F1_Exhaust; 03-07-2016 at 03:02 AM.
Old 04-08-2016, 04:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
What would you do, if you found yourself in possession of irresistible exhaust audio and scintillating power? Find out for yourself.

BMW 335i - http://www.armytrix.com/product-exhaust-brands-bmw-335i.php

U.S. Sales | jorge@armytrix.com
U.S. Orders | 626.269.7579

Old 04-15-2016, 02:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Cause a stir whenever you roll up, unmistakable Armytrix audio permeates the airwaves, the center of attention. Free flowing Armytrix exhaust export the unwanted gases in a swift yet orderly fashion, down a path specifically built for such. Unreal performance gains have you questioning if this is the same car.

BMW 435i - http://www.armytrix.com/product-exhaust-brands-bmw-435i.php

U.S. Sales | jorge@armytrix.com
U.S. Orders | 626.269.7579

Quick Reply: ARMYTRIX | BMW 335i 435i | Valvetronic Exhaust | OBDII Dongle | App