Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Leaked: BMW i8

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Porschephile88 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Leaked: BMW i8

Here it is: the new and anticipated i8.

Strictly aesthetically speaking - and maybe it's just me being very unimpressed by BMW designs of late - this looks like a tarted-up 6 Series with butterfly doors. Not sure about the powertrain or other innovations yet.

Official unveiling's September 10th but we're bound to see more info pop up in the meantime.

Porschephile88

Old 09-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Clubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond reputeClubber has a reputation beyond repute
Wow !

Old 09-03-2013, 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all-eztrader- is a name known to all
Under-impressed right now. Hope the official unveiling looks better

Old 09-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!P K Wright You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I think it looks incredible!

Can't wait to see more pictures of this.