Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Prior-Design Bmw E92 PD-M Widebody Aerodynamic-Kit - New Images!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enough
Talking Prior-Design Bmw E92 PD-M Widebody Aerodynamic-Kit - New Images!

Prior Design Widebody Conversion for the E92 Non M. This kit will convert your Non-M E92 coupe or E93 Convertible to a M3 Style kit. It is also about 2-3" wider on each side then the factory E92 allowing you to put some seriously wide tires on the rear of the vehicle. It is perfect for you 335i guys that have more power then the M3s, but cannot fit a wide enough tire to get good traction in the rear. You can easily run a 315 tire and possibly wider with the proper offset on the rear.

The kit includes full replacement front bumper, front fenders, side skirts, rear bumper and rear fender flares.

This kit may also be fitted to the M3 although it would require modification as it is not an exact fit.

For more information please visit our website at PRIOR DESIGN USA
You can also give us a call at
(866) 997-2336

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

[/url]

Old 12-27-2011, 10:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have any of the "before" pics of this kit showing how much work will be involved with fitting this? My main concern is the rear fender flare needing a bit of body work expertise to achieve an OEM-quality fitment.

Old 12-28-2011, 03:31 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
even though the hood fitment is a bit off,the overall work is really great!
Looks like the real deal!

Not a fan of pretending to be something it isn`t (335i - //M) though

Old 12-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Good work!!

Old 12-28-2011, 09:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enoughJeremy@Prior Design will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer
Do you have any of the "before" pics of this kit showing how much work will be involved with fitting this? My main concern is the rear fender flare needing a bit of body work expertise to achieve an OEM-quality fitment.
I will see if I can dig some up for you

Originally Posted by ECB
even though the hood fitment is a bit off,the overall work is really great!
Looks like the real deal!

Not a fan of pretending to be something it isn`t (335i - //M) though
It gives it a different look from the M, you can see the widebody on the 335 much more then on the M. Thank you for the compliment

Originally Posted by Slayclops
Good work!!

Thank you!

Old 12-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
I thought that I would hate it, but very well done!

Old 12-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by JC919
I thought that I would hate it, but very well done!
Thank you, sir! We appreciate it.

Old 12-28-2011, 04:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
rubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished roadrubber_ducky is on a distinguished road
hot damn. looks great!

Old 01-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by rubber_ducky
hot damn. looks great!
Thank you! Much appreciated!

Old 01-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
cotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant futurecotmfk has a brilliant future
Can you send me a PM on how much this kit costs, please?

Quick Reply: Prior-Design Bmw E92 PD-M Widebody Aerodynamic-Kit - New Images!