Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

BMW LCI E91 335i Touring with OEM Performance Parts

Old 12-11-2009, 11:02 AM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow BMW LCI E91 335i Touring with OEM Performance Parts

The OEM performance exhaust system sounds even better in person!!

Gereden: BMW 335i Performance - Autogespot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2SjO...layer_embedded

Old 12-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
M5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond reputeM5Kid has a reputation beyond repute
Does anybody have a link to an online catalog that has all the BMW Performance parts for their model range?

Seems like BMW's decision to develop this offering and sever ties with Dinan may have been a good one, the stuff looks great!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:20 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Nice video
the car looks awesome!
The sound is good and the body roll is much reduced compared to the stock E91
I`m not that much of a fan of white E91 though...

concerning the parts ..here`s a link.
BMW North America

but the Performance parts are way overpriced imo..

I bought the wheels,since wheels are always expensive
but for example the engine tune which delivers 20hp more costs about 2000 Euros....

this is a blurry pic of my car with those wheels
Name:  DSC00413.jpg
Views: 2954
Size:  220.6 KB

Old 12-11-2009, 02:26 PM
TS BMW Forums
mtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond reputemtechnik has a reputation beyond repute
The OEM Performance Parts are expensive, but well engineered. I'd love to install the intake and exhaust on my E90 328i. Tischer BMW has great prices if you're interested in buying OEM Perf parts in the US.

More info:
BMW North America

Online catalog:
http://www.bmw.com/com/en/owners/acc...e_EARES_09.pdf
Original BMW Accessories : Catalogue downloads

Last edited by mtechnik; 12-11-2009 at 03:27 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-11-2009, 02:35 PM
TS BMW Forums
Originally Posted by ECB

this is a blurry pic of my car with those wheels
Nice looking E93!!

Old 12-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
^Agreed, I had no idea your E93 was that badass

Old 12-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Needs a drop. I love tourings.