Notices
General BMW | Mini General BMW & Mini Cooper Discussion Forum.

Dammit, re-order rejected by BMW

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit, re-order rejected by BMW

!#@$*#%

So apparently BMW decided to reject the re-order of my roller sunblind by Bavarian Autosport.

Checking the part number on a few other sites show that it is still available and not NLA.

I guess I'll try euro depot where I got the dash for the least amount of $$$

This is the first time I have had so much trouble with ordering any part. I have never had any issues ordering Euro parts...

Old 09-14-2009, 01:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, haven't you been trying to order this for months now?

Old 09-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Wow, haven't you been trying to order this for months now?
I got two, they are both smashed because of crappy packaging.

I think BMW.de warehouse has my picture on their wall and will not ship a third one to me.

Old 09-14-2009, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
ZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond reputeZAMIRZ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by stuka

Is this the part #? I can try looking into it...

Old 09-14-2009, 03:39 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Is this the part #? I can try looking into it...
Yes, much appreciated man.

The ends are held by these little platic piece with heat driven in rivet that over the years got brittle.

Couple that with BMW warehouse lousy packaging, and I have a collection of busted unuseable roller sunblind.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Why is this sunshade so important? I'd just say they're all cursed and call it a day.

Old 09-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Why is this sunshade so important? I'd just say they're all cursed and call it a day.
because after two of them I am on a mission.

Next up Mtech 2 front and rear bumpers. Another set of Euro part numbers, this should be interesting.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I found this site that might help you in your search www.realoem.com, you can search for the part by the part number and also narrow the search down to European models. Hope this helps

Old 09-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
Originally Posted by BMWRacer13
I found this site that might help you in your search www.realoem.com, you can search for the part by the part number and also narrow the search down to European models. Hope this helps
Yep, that's how I found the part numbers for all the euro parts to begin with.

BMW is a lot more relaxed about Euro parts, unlike Audi.

Maybe third time, via yet another vendor, is the charm.

I think BMW might have a one broken part per vendor limit.