Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

SR Presents | Our first Fisker Karma

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Former Sponsor
SR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to beholdSR Auto Group is a splendid one to behold
SR Presents | Our first Fisker Karma

The Next Generation Of Supercars

Like all enthusiasts we have our own bucket list of cars that we would love to see and modify one day. Ever since Fisker announced that the Karma would be available in Canada, it was on our bucket list. Projects of this magnitude do not come around everyday, and because of that we are dedicated to producing the best results possible. We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, 2012 is going to be an unforgettable year.

Old 02-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
diskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond reputediskreet has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome in that color. I've seen a silver one around here a few times.. has real presence. Congrats!

Old 02-16-2012, 09:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
^i agree. I saw one and noticed it's presence right away. it took me a second to realize what it was tho