Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Your First Car

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Official Teamspeed Duck's Fan
BuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzedHornet has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shift_slide
i spent all of high school driving a 92 nissan hardbody. I took me sweet time picking my first car that i paid for. 1996 nissan 240sx
The civic was my brothers but it became my third car.
Looks like the turn around at the top of Mt Tabor in Portland. If so I puked on those rocks many times in high school after one to many beers off the keg.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Super Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond reputeSuper Six Five has a reputation beyond repute
...sigh...

I loved that damn car. Green paint and all.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nicezeeshan66 is just really nice
89 honda accord 5spd with all power and sun roof! currently in a 94 supra...on my way to a lambo!

Old 05-29-2011, 05:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Silver Civic.
Great for handbrake turns in the rain.. and I did enjoy getting 40 mpg.. that's about it.

Old 05-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
^I wish my first (and current) car got 40mpg.

Old 07-11-2015, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
KingH3 is an unknown quantity at this point
do you still have the hinges?

Originally Posted by SL55K
I got a Hummer H3 first day I got my license .. and yes, its still lives!

Attachment 68251

Couple of months later ... Got rid of the lambo doors, sick of them.

Attachment 68252
Attachment 68253
If not what company did you get them from or are they universal

Old 07-14-2015, 06:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
amitsaxena is an unknown quantity at this point
Very nice thread, I remember the day when I purchased my first car. I was very happy and excited when I hit the road. It was a used Mercedes car which I brought long ago from a dealer.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:25 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
'73 alfa Romeo spider 2.0 still have it