Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

Your First Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
It was pretty quick but not very reliable. I had a tough time getting dates with it too.

Old 03-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Pro
HarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond reputeHarveyMushman has a reputation beyond repute
1992 BMW 325i

Lots of memories. I had a TommY Boy moment with it when the hood flipped into the windshield while I was doing 65mph between 2 semis.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Yonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond reputeYonder has a reputation beyond repute
91 jeep wrangler 4cyl, no interior carpet, just nice floormats in front. 5 kc lights on a bar above the windshield and a set of 30" mud terrain ta's. Thing looked like a baseball field driving at you at night and would climb a tree

Old 03-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
1986 Mustang LX 5.0 Fast Back.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
1957 Chevy Bel Air, 2 door hard top w/ the Cragar S/S wheels and a '69 Camaro 302 Z motor swapped in.

This isn't my pic but this car looks identical:

And it just goes to show what a difference a generation makes. No chance in hell I'd cut my kids loose in something like this for a first car.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Dana I'm from Compton. And yes I was in NWA.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Dana I'm from Westwood. And yes I was in the PTA.
Now THAT sounds more like it.

Old 03-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Dana founding member of GLWA- Ginger lawyers with attitude

Old 03-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
A trackcar when I was 16yr's old (have to be 18yr's old to get license here), bmw 325i e30.

After that 525i, 535i, all trackcars

Old 03-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Nath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to allNath4N is a name known to all
Daewoo Matiz