Notices
General Automotive & SUV Forum Discussion Forum For All Other Auto Makes & General Trends In The Automotive Industry.

My BMW Factory Tour Spy pics + BMW Museum video

Old 02-08-2011, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paulski is an unknown quantity at this point
My BMW Factory Tour Spy pics + BMW Museum video

Hey guys,
A while ago, I paid a visit to the BMW Headquarters in Germany.

Just a few metro stops from the main square in Munich, is the BMW Factory and Museum. I spent the day in all 3 buildings. The Welt, Museum, and the Plant. Welt is where customers pickup their new cars and can drive them home. It is also where you can see all the latest models and learn about their new technological developments. The museum just located across the street is a great place to visit. Inside you will find the history of BMW. The Plant tour was great and very fascinating, because you can witness the production up close. We got to see almost everything and it truly is a fascinating place to visit, kinda like Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. The only thing missing were the umpa lumpas. They probably hide them from the public…

If you are ever in Munich, Germany, drinking beers at a biergarten, you must take a few sober hours off to visit the BMW Headquarters. It’s highly recommended for all.

Enjoy this video put together last summer, but wasn’t uploaded until recently.

YouTube - BMW Welt & Museum Tour in Munich Germany

Old 02-08-2011, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Paulski is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 02-14-2011, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Blazed is an unknown quantity at this point
I would love to visit this place someday.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Banned
chapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond reputechapsbk has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

May you PM me the song you used in the video? I want to listen to that in my e30 M3 omg.. i am in love with that song. Wow. Breath taking on the clip pics you got! Just absolutely... never mind. I sound like I am giving too much credit, but god.. you sir got my full respect. Bravo.

Old 02-28-2011, 01:47 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
I have to do this... I seriously just need to go to Europe for a month and spend it visiting every manufacture and museum I can get into...

Thanks for sharing this!